Friday 15 August 2014

                   What's life.... ?? My love will answer it (by sure correctly and truly)...
                love  you... Really I .... am just empty without him...Missing him badly....
                                    Today he is back to my own city.... very happy ...
                                        that he came to the same city in which I am...
                                                   Lucky to have my lucky charm... 
                                                in fact both are lucky to each other...
                                                           Thank you baby....
                                                                   Lv u ....
                                                                     MY
                                                                FIANCEE

No comments:

Post a Comment